Following are the Templates & Graphics Submission Requirements described in detail on this page will help to ensure that your item is approved. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in rejection or the need for re-submission after fixes are applied.
In this page Themes & Scripts Submission Requirements described in detail. It will help to ensure that your item is approved.
Failure to follow the submission requirements will result in rejection or the need for re-submission after fixes are applied.
- File structure must be outlined.
- Groups & layers should be documented, preferably with screenshots and descriptions.
- Item must follow consistent branding.
- Item must support minimum required software version.
- Item should include documentation or help files to assist the end-user with customization and installation (when applicable).
- Item must not directly use assets from third-party servers.
- Credits & resource URL(s) should be included.
- Item design, documentation, and item description must not contain spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Item must not contain violent imagery, text, overly-sexualized imagery, or nudity.
- Item must not contain racial slurs, hate speech, or otherwise inappropriate/offensive language.
- Item must be in RGB color mode
- All text must be editable
- All basic shapes must be editable
- Must include layout guidelines
- Item must be compatible with Adobe CS3 or newer
- Minimum page size is 800 pixels by 600 pixels at 72PPI for small designs.
- Minimum page size is 1024 pixels by 768 pixels at 72PPI for other designs
- Design must display high aesthetic quality and should be attractive enough to compete on DMartify.
- Design must not too similar to existing items in market.
- Design must not use inconsistent in spacing or line-height affecting typography and element placement.
- Design colors used do not compliment each other.
- Design elements should not misaligned or placed inconsistent manner.