Following are the Themes & Scripts Submission Requirements described in detail on this page will help to ensure that your item is approved. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in rejection or the need for re-submission after fixes are applied.
In this page Themes & Scripts Submission Requirements described in detail. It will help to ensure that your item is approved.
Failure to follow the submission requirements will result in rejection or the need for re-submission after fixes are applied.
- Item files and directories must be treated as case-sensitive.
- Item source code, comments, and text that appears in the design must be written in English.
- Item must follow consistent branding.
- Item must support all the latest browsers.
- Item should include documentation or help files to assist the end-user with customization and installation (when applicable).
- Item must not directly use assets from third-party servers.
- Item design, documentation, and item description must not contain spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Item large images must be compressed to transfer quickly over the web.
- Item must not contain violent imagery, text, overly-sexualized imagery, or nudity.
- Item must not contain racial slurs, hate speech, or otherwise inappropriate/offensive language.
- All seller-generated HTML needs to be validated via the W3C validator.
- Files and directories must be treated as case-sensitive.
- Item must store styles, scripts and images in separate folder.
- HTML templates must use index.html as the filename for the index/default page.
- Item may make use of HTML pre-processors.
- Item can use any CSS frameworks for HTML or CMS theme(Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton etc…)
- Item must not user hardcoded inline styles are allowed anywhere. May use dynamic inline styles are permitted where necessary.
- Item IDs and classes need to be appropriately named and follow a naming convention.
- Item should use human readable selectors that describe what element(s) they style.
- Item should make use of CSS pre-processors.
- Markup scripts must NOT be obfuscated or encrypted (you can minified it, but it must include non-minified version.).
- Design must display high aesthetic quality and should be attractive enough to compete on DMartify.
- Design must not too similar to existing items in market.
- Design must not use inconsistent spacing/padding or line-height affecting typography and element placement.
- Design colors used do not compliment each other.
- Design elements are misaligned or not placed in a consistent manner.
- Design must display properly at common mobile device and desktop screen widths:
Desktop screen widths: 1280px, 1366px, 1440px, 1680px, 1920px, 2560px
Mobile device screen widths: 320px, 480px, 548px, 600px, 768px, 800px, 1024px
- Design must not exceed the width of the screen at any common screen width.
- Design must be compatible to several browsers.
Test compatibility for:
Internet Explorer 9/10/11